A ride on the bumper cars, a ride on the horse mill and feasting on cotton candy to oliebollen: it’s all possible during the summer fairs. You can discover the fair in all safety and corona proof!
- Barrier: July 25 – 27
- Kattenbos: 1 – 3 August
- Werkplaatsen: August 8 – 10
- Center: 21 – 26 August
Mouthmasks are not mandatory at the fair, but are recommended when it is busy. Please note: it is mandatory to wear a mouth mask in attractions.
Update: Lommel center closed from 21 to 26 August
Attention, from 21 to 26 August the fair is in Lommel center. As a result, some streets and squares are closed:
- Michiel Jansplein & Kerkplein: from Wednesday 18 August (7:00 pm) to Friday 27 August (9:00 am)
- Marktplein & Dorp: from Wednesday 18 August (4:00 PM) to Friday 27 August (9:00 AM)
- Hertog Janplein: from Wednesday 18 August (10:00 a.m.) to 27 August (9:00 a.m.)
- The Kerkstraat will be closed to traffic every day from Saturday 21 August to Thursday 26 August from 2:00 PM to 6:00 AM. There is a parking ban from 13:00.
- Dorp is traffic-free from Wednesday, August 18, 4:00 PM to Friday, August 27, 9:00 AM. There is also a parking ban.