The 'Burgomaster’s House with park'
Telephone number: +32 (0) 11 54 41 33
The Burgomaster's House ‘Burgemeestershuis’ with park is a beautifully renovated residence, built in 1898, right in the centre of Lommel. Burgomaster Van Ham had it built, hence the name ‘Burgemeestershuis’.
In recent years the ‘Burgemeestershuis’ was used as a tourist welcome point, but it will be turned into a classy restaurant in 2014. In the park behind the ‘Burgemeestershuis’ various festivals and festivities take place in the summer.